“700 Power Process”
Insist on the 700 Power Process
Why insist on the 700 Power Process?
Because disputing and deleting alone won’t necessarily increase your scores!
This Credit Score Optimization Package attacks the score from multiple angles, includes additional tactics and focuses on not only the removal process but helps clients open specific types of accounts to create the perfect mixture and utilization rate!
While others simply address only 35% of the Credit Report by sending simple dispute letters, this process was designed to remove negative items and increase the scores as quickly as possible. By addressing 90% of the items affecting our client’s credit and by attacking the scores from multiple angles, our client’s results far exceed the industry average.
Our innovative approach to both “Credit Restoration” and “Credit Score Optimization” is constantly being adjusted to keep up with the never ending changes of our industry.
Our veteran team of industry pros continuously improves our process to keep up with the changes of the creditors and credit bureaus dispute process, credit score algorithms and new state and federal laws. Our exclusive Power Process is an industry first and has taken over 8 years to perfect.
“700 Power Process”
1) Detailed Credit Analysis – Review of credit report.
2) Assignment of a Credit Coach – Clients are assigned a Personal Credit Coach who will put your plan in writing, offer unlimited support throughout program, review client portal, items to dispute, issue exclusive credit workbook and Custom “Credit Rec/Score Code Sheet” & Decoding ofFICO REASON CODES
3) Custom Dispute Process Created – Clients receive a custom dispute process created specifically for them using consumer protection laws, credit reporting laws and other proven tactics for the best possible results.
Respond to, Receive and or Initiate correspondence via telephone, e-mail, fax,physical mail ie: USPS, FEDEX, UPS etc. Use Certified Mail at our discretion.
4) 10/20/30/40 – Communication / Customer Follow Up – We pride ourselves in communication- your coach will stay in touch while in the program. Our 10/20/30/40 day approach will assure you’re informed while in the program. Communication consists of live calls, text messages, emails and Portal Updates
5) New Report Pulled at 42 Days- A new report is re - pulled and refreshed. This process is unique to the industry, others MUST HAVE RESULTS before they can move a file forward.
6) Client Portal Updated-Our Processing team automatically updates the Client Portal showing what was deleted, added and New Scores- affiliate/realtor / mortgage company portal updated
7) Results Update- Credit Analysis – We will review your file around day 42-45 and see what has been deleted, added or changed. A new game plan for processing on remaining items is created and your coach makes a plan to discuss with you!
8) Credit Results Review- a detailed update for your affiliate is put in writing for them to keep them up to date with your score.
9) Results & Responses – Your portal is updated and new link sent to you. A thorough review is performed with you one on one to advise the next step.
10) New letters out, and the next round is done. Steps are repeated throughout the program.DISPUTE COMMENTS REMOVED AT YOUR REQUEST!